- الدورات التعليمية
High quality English language training for motivated adults
- المعلومات المفيدة
Accommodation, services, travel and visas, living in London
- نبذة عن المدرسة
Organisation, news, careers and franchise information
The London School of English strives to ensure that the content of this site is accessible to the greatest possible audience and number of device types.
Below is the official accessibility statement for The London School of English. It summarises the accessibility standards and guidelines that The London School of English conforms to. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us
- All pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with all Priority 1 and 2 Guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are compliant.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This is not a judgement call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML. For example, check the home page for XHTML validity.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles.
Linking text has been written to make sense out of context, and, wherever necessary, title attributes which describe the link in greater detail have been added.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics are either applied using CSS, or include null ALT attributes.
You may change the font size of this document using the preference-settings of your browser.
Navigation links are grouped, with "invisible" links to skip to content provided. Important navigation links have shortcut keys to enable quick access.
A few key links throughout the site can be accessed using your keyboard, as well as your mouse.
You access these options by pressing the 'Alt' key and the number or letter for that option (below). Depending on your browser, you may then need to press the 'Enter' key. Please note that this feature does not work in all browsers (e.g. Camino on Apple OSX). On a Macintosh Computer use the 'Ctrl' key instead of the 'Alt' key.
If you are not sure which number or letter to use, the alt tag for that option will also remind you.
The access keys we have created for your convenience are as follows:
- Access key H (Alt+H+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Home link
- Access key F (Alt+F+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Franchise link
- Access key B (Alt+B+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the About LSE link
- Access key N (Alt+N+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the News link
- Access key K (Alt+K+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Work for us link
- Access key T (Alt+T+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Terms link
- Access key G (Alt+G+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Agents link
- Access key C (Alt+C+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Courses link
- Access key A (Alt+A+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Accommodation link
- Access key S (Alt+S+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Services and Facilities link
- Access key U (Alt+U+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Useful Information link
- Access key E (Alt+E+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Experience London link
- Access key W (Alt+W+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Why choose LSE link
- Access key O (Alt+O+Enter for Internet Explorer) will select the Contact us link