High quality English language training for motivated adults
Accommodation, services, travel and visas, Living in London
- About Us
Organisation, news, careers and franchise information
Online Course Terms and Conditions
In booking an online course with us, you accept the following Terms of Booking:
- A course is defined as a period of time on a single course type as described in our current brochure - for example, Full Course or Mini Course – General English, Intermediate.
- A booking can consist of either a single course or a combination of courses.
- When you make a booking, you must pay the full fee for the course. This is only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the course and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of starting your course (within one week for Word Mine - Legal English). You must not have done more than five lessons (Practical English courses) or one test (BULATS Writing Practice course) in order to receive a refund.
- If you purchase another online course you must pay the full amount at the time of booking, less any repeat booking discount advertised.
- If you purchase a London School of English course delivered face to face (not online) our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in point 3.
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday part way through your course.
- It is your responsibility to check the level of English you need for the course you wish to take (please see the relevant page on the website). If you are uncertain about your level, please complete our on-line test.
- If your level of English is unsuitable for the course you have booked, we may allow you to do a course at another level, but this is at our discretion.
- Your course will start on the day indicated in your registration email, regardless of when you first log in to the course.
- If you have come to us through an agent, their Terms of Contract may apply to you, but we reserve the right to apply our own Terms.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
Thank you for following my progress with the course. I like it, every lesson gives me a lot of vocabulary which is new for me and I understand more when I read or listen to the news on TV.