High quality English language training for motivated adults
- Nützliche Informationen
Accommodation, services, travel and visas, living in London
- Über LSE
Organisation, news, careers and franchise information
Kommunikationsfähigkeiten für Bankangestellte (CSB)
Hilfe für Bänker und Finanzexperten effektiv international zu agieren
Die London School of English hat ansehnliche Erfahrung im Banken-sektor.
Dieser 1-wöchige Intensivkurs konzentriert sich auf die Entwicklung Ihrer Englischkenntnisse für Meetings, Präsentationen und Verhandlungen. Die Trainer sind sehr erfahren im Bereich Banken und Finanzen und wir verfügen über eine große Auswahl an Fallstudien und Materialien für diesen Bereich.
All of the key information you need to know about this course
- Group size:
- Participants age:
Minimum age: 25
Average age: 41
- Course length:
1 week course
Fixed start dates
- Hours per week:
30 hours per week (30 x 60 minutes)
09.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday
- Guest speaker:
One guest speaker per course
Who's it for?
Find out if this course is suitable for your needs
Most participants on this course are experienced banking and finance specialists.
The London School of English has considerable experience in running programmes for client banks.
The areas that you can expect to cover during a typical English for Banking course
Click to see sample timetable.
Course participants can expect to cover the following areas during the course:
- Presentation of one's own work, organisation and products/services
- Simulated negotiations and business meetings
- Case studies and discussions on financial topics
- Financial statements
- Analysis of a company's financial strengths and weaknesses
- Advising clients – explaining a portfolio
- Aspects of national and international economies
- Presenting figures and graphs and describing economic and social trends
- Communication in an international context including intercultural understanding
What you can expect to achieve from your course
You can expect to improve your English in the following ways:
- communicate more confidently
- speak more accurately and fluently
- participate more successfully in meetings
- improve your written English including emails
- expand your professional vocabulary
- improve your understanding of grammar
- socialise and network with greater confidence
- work successfully in a cross-cultural environment
In addition to the benefits outlined above, you can expect to manage effective meetings and negotiations, both as chair and participant, make better presentations and use language effectively and persuasively. You can also expect to communicate more confidently in a range of life and work situations, and use the telephone for effective communication.
Dates & Fees
When this course takes place and how much it costs
Course dates (2015)
3rd - 7th August 2015
12th - 16th October 2015
30th November - 4th December 2015
Please note the Holland Park Gardens centre is closed on 1-2 January, 3 - 6 April, 21 December - 1 January 2016. The centre is open on all other public holidays.
Course fees (2015)
(Lunch at the school is included in all course fees)