- Geschäftsleute und Berufstätige
- Kurse für junge Berufstätige
- Allgemeines Englisch
- Englisch für Juristen
- Vorbereitung auf die Universität
- Einzelunterricht (IND)
- Fernunterricht und Sprachunterstützung (DIST & L-SUP)
- Schulung der Kommunikationsfähigkeiten
- Weitere Studienmöglichkeiten
- Was ist LondonSchool Online?
- Nützliche Informationen
- Über LSE
Click here to return to the main FAQ page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What courses do you offer?
For a complete overview of our courses, please have a look at the Courses section on our website.
How do I know what course suits me best?
This depends on your study objective, would you like to improve your general or business English skills or are you in need of a particular certificate? Your age, language level and work/study experience will also be crucial in deciding what type of course you should be studying.
Our Course Selector helps you determine what the best course for you might be. You can also complete the Online English level test.
How do I check if there is availability on a course?
If you want to check availability for a particular course the best thing for you to do is to send us an email at: email@example.com stating the course you are interested in, your age and current English level (for our online level test click here). We will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
Can I choose which site I take my course at?
No, the courses run at Holland Park Gardens are different from the courses run at Westcroft Square. Your site of study depends on the course you are enrolled on.
Please visit the course specific page on our website for more information.
Where can I find your dates and fees
You will find the dates and fees information for a particular course on the course information page on our website. For a complete overview of our courses, please have a look at the courses section on our website.
A Dates and Fees brochure is available to view and download too, to view please click here.
How do I enrol?
1. Decide which course(s) you want to do. Please check:
- that you will be available during the course dates. Please remember the restrictions on the starting dates of some of our courses. They are there to safeguard quality and are therefore in your own interest.
- that you are suitable for the course. Check age, level of English, working background and language objectives.
2. Register your details with us first by completing a registration form. You can do this in one of the following ways:
- by completing the on-line registration process on our website.
- by sending us the <media 1429>registration form</media> information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us all the information.
- by telephoning to give us the information (+44 (0)20 7605 4123).
What is the minimum age for attending your courses
It depends on the type of course what the minimum age for enrolling is:
- For our Intensive General English course, English for University and most of the Examination courses the minimum age is 18
- For our courses for Young Professionals the minimum entrance age is 20
- Our courses for Business and Professionals require an minimum age of 23 and some 25.
The minimum age requirement is also listed on each course page.
How do I find out my current English level?
Please fill in our Online English level test, this will give you an accurate idea of your current English level:
Please note that our online test is by no means comprehensive and is only intended to give an indication of your level. If you decide to book a course with our school we will assess your English level by asking you to complete a more comprehensive pre-course questionnaire by email.
How do I get a copy of your brochures?
You can view and download our brochures from the downloads page on our website.
Will I get a certificate after finishing a course?
Yes, if you complete a course with our School you will receive a certificate. This will be a London School of English certificate and it is a proof that you have completed a course of study with us. This is applicable for courses studied at our centres as well as online courses.