- Inglés para los negocios y la vida profesional
- Cursos para jóvenes profesionales
- Inglés general
- Inglés para abogados
- Preparación para exámenes
- Preparación para la universidad (EFU)
- Clases individuales (IND)
- Cursos 'online'
- Educación y apoyo lingüístico a distancia (DIST & L-SUP)
- Formación en habilidades comunicativas
- Further Study Options
- What is LondonSchool Online?
- Información útil
- Acerca de la LSE
A first week of courses is now underway at the recently launched London School of English Tbilisi. The language centre is owned and managed by LSE’s franchise partner in Georgia, the Caucasus Academic Centre (CAC), a privately-owned educational group founded in 1999, with interests also in higher education, vocational training and ELT publishing.
We are recruiting for a new Director of Studies in Tbilisi
We are looking for a new Director of Studies for LSE Tbilisi in Georgia. Applications close on Monday 15th November.
2011 brochures and Dates and Fees document available to download
The London School of English World Blog has moved to our website. The blog is run by trainers in the school and includes:
* posts about the school
* posts about what’s happening in London
* language tips and answers to your language questions
* links to useful language learning materials
* posts about what’s happening in the news
* posts on British life and culture
* news from the trainers
We would like to know what you think of the blog, so post comments and make suggestions for future posts.
The visa requirements to study in the UK have changed. Read our up to date information to keep informed.
2011 course dates and fees are now on all course pages on the website.
We have recently introduced an online test for course participants on our Intensive General English and English for University courses. The test is taken at the end of each course (approximately every six weeks) and is used to help trainers and course participants identify areas that need particular focus in order to ensure progression is made as rapidly as possible.
We have recently merged our Sales and Marketing and Client Services departments to form one new department. This brings together all the people that you normally deal with, and will allow us to offer you an improved service.
We have recently launched a new online course - BULATS Writing Practice
For the latest press releases and published articles visit our media centre.