- Business e Professionale
- Inglese per avvocati
- Corsi per Giovani Professionisti.
- Lezioni individuali (IND)
- Inglese generale
- Preparazione accademica
- Preparazione all'esame
- Corsi online
- Apprendimento e assistenza linguistica a distanza (DIST & L-SUP)
- Miglioramento delle Abilità Comunicative
- What is LondonSchool Online?
- Informazioni utili
- Info su LSE
Last night one of our Voice Trainers gave a training session to staff at the school to help us learn more about Voice Training. It was fascinating.
It’s that time of the year again when students up and down the country – and throughout the world – take their Cambridge exams. With that in mind, here are some useful tips for the writing papers for anyone taking their Cambridge exams this weekend.
Categorie: Language and Learning
I sometimes teach the Young Law course at the school so, I thought I’d write a post about an experience I had recently. This text contains a lot of legal vocabulary so, if you are not familiar with law, look at my use of the past tense or how I use the passive in the first 2 paragraphs to describe my experience.
Categorie: Law and Legal English
If you have been wondering why millions of people all over Britain have suddenly started wearing a poppy in their lapel then wonder no more. It is to raise money for ex-servicemen and women and their families, and the families of servicemen and women killed in action since WWI. Poppies are sold all over Britain, there is no set price, and you can give as much or as little as you wish to donate. All the money raised goes to the Royal British Legion who allocate the funds as necessary. This year they hope to raise £36 million, £7 million more than last year. This day is known as Remembrance Day, Poppy Day or Armistice Day and has been part of British history since early last century.
Categorie: British Culture
- The London School of English on Facebook
- The London School of English on Twitter
- The London School of English on YouTube
- The London School of English on LinkedIn
- Canterbury Language Training (CLT) Blog
- Stockholm School Blog
- Luke's English Podcast
- The London School of English Online Courses
- Time Out - Things to do in London