Hello again. In my last post I talked about how the internet is a great way to improve your English, especially if you use podcasts. In this blog post I’m going to explain exactly what a podcast is, what kinds of podcast are available, and how you can download them.
Categories: Learning Through Technology
A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about my group of Swiss students who are taking both the CAE and the BEC Higher exam. We are now into the third week of the course and I’m happy to say that they are still applying themselves to the course and doing well. In my previous post, I gave you all a test by strategically placing 15 gaps in the text to provide an example of a CAE exam question.
Categories: News Stories
- The London School of English on Facebook
- The London School of English on Twitter
- The London School of English on YouTube
- The London School of English on LinkedIn
- Canterbury Language Training (CLT) Blog
- Stockholm School Blog
- Luke's English Podcast
- The London School of English Online Courses
- Time Out - Things to do in London