High quality English language training for motivated adults
- Informações úteis
Accommodation, services, travel and visas, living in London
- Sobre a LSE
Organisation, news, careers and franchise information
The London School of English (we, us, our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
15 Holland Park Gardens London W14 8DZ
Tel: +44 20 7605 4123
Fax: +44 20 7605 4190
Managing Director: Hauke Tallon
We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 522995
Privacy & General Principles
This policy governs any kind of processing (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons using this website. This policy applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online from persons located anywhere in the world. Any question regarding our processing of personal data may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand what information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use.
We will be guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
- We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will not transfer data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for user analysis. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual, unless that information has been given by a user with informed consent.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer
- Track the resources that you access.
The following is a table of Cookies used on this website, their purpose and use. If you do not wish these Cookies to be collected you can opt-out at anytime.
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|Session & Typo3 Content Management Cookie||Session & fe_typo_user||We use session cookies to record an individual users preferences that the user has specified, so that each time the user returns their preferences remain. Commonly this would be language settings, shopping carts, anything where you have indicated a preference. Where forms are used on the site, we hold the information in a session cookie so that we can improve the user experience on the site. Should a user, for example, forget to fill in parts of a form when submitting a form, we can auto-fill the values for those fields that have been filled in, thereby reducing the amount of fields a user needs to amend. This information is stored only in your browser and is destroyed once your browser is closed.|
|Google Analytics||__utmz __utmc __utmb __utma||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To create a profile for you to help us provide a more personalised service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Personal Information - In the course of using this website or conducting business with London School of English personal information may have been freely given by the user for contact purposes (name, address, telephone number, email). You can contact us at anytime to have these details removed from our database.
Cookies - Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
Any changes we may make to our Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Your continued use of this website will be deemed to signify your acceptance to any changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
The trademarks depicted on our site are owned by us or our clients.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of our site without our express permission.