- Profissional e para Negócios
- Inglês para Advogados
- Cursos para Jovens Profissionais
- Aulas Individuais (IND)
- Inglês Geral
- Preparação para a Universidade
- Preparação para exames
- Cursos On-line
- Ensino a Distância e Suporte ao Idioma (DIST + L-SUP)
- Treinamento em Habilidades de Comunicação
- What is LondonSchool Online?
- Informações úteis
- Sobre a LSE
How to Register and Pay
How to Register
- Decide which course(s) you want to do. Please check:
- that the dates are correct. Please remember the restrictions on the starting dates of some of our courses. They are there to safeguard quality and are therefore in your own interest.
- that you are suitable for the course. Check age, level of English, working background and language objectives.
- Send the registration details in one of the following ways:
- by completing the on-line registration process on our website.
- by sending us the registration form information by email. Please send us all the information!
- by telephoning to give us the information.
- Please remember that we need full details of your accommodation needs.
- We will confirm the arrangements as soon as possible - usually the same day although accommodation normally takes a little longer to arrange.
- We understand that travel details may not be available at the time of booking, but if you are requesting an airport transfer, please make sure that you let us have them in good time.
- When we confirm your course we will send you a pre-course questionnaire. Please ensure that you fill it in and return it to us as soon as possible. This helps us to check that the course is right for you, and also helps us to prepare your course properly.
- Please make sure that you give us telephone contact information in case we need to speak to you. This might be because we want to discuss which course is most suitable for you, or because something has changed and we need to tell you about it.
- If you are going into school homestay and we are arranging an airport pickup for you we will tell your homestay host. If you are travellling independently it is very important that you tell them when you will arrive or they may be out when you get there.
- Please ensure that full payment reaches us 30 days before the start of your course.
How to Pay
Payment for courses and accommodation may be made in any of the following ways:
Payment by credit card
This is the easiest and quickest way to pay. We accept the following cards:
You will need to give us the following information:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Name of the card holder
- Address of the card holder (this must match the registered address of the card)
- 3-digit security code (the last 3 digits on the back of the card)
Bank transfer to our bank
Swift code: BARCGB22. Sort code 20-06-05.
Please remember to pay all bank charges at your end.
If you are paying by bank transfer, please send us a copy of the transfer advice.
If you prefer, you may pay us in Euros. In this case, please use this account:
Account 45454733. Sort code 20-06-05.
We only accept cash at the school. Please do not mail it.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
Before you register and pay for your course, please make sure you read our terms and conditions.
In particular please be aware of our rules, below, regarding cancelling or postponing your course.
Please note that it is your responsibility to arrange suitable insurance to avoid losing fees in the event of unavoidable cancellation or postponement.
Cancelling or postponing a course before you start it
6. If you want to cancel a course, you must do so in writing. You may cancel on the following conditions:
- more than 15 working days’ (Monday–Friday) notice before the course begins: no penalty
- 6 working days to 15 working days’ notice before the course begins: 50% penalty
- less than 6 working days’ notice before the course begins: 100% penalty.
Each minimum period is regarded as a separate course. (See paragraph 1 above).
7. If you want to postpone a course, you must do so in writing. You may postpone on the following conditions:
- you must pay the full course fees by the original starting date of the course booked, and
- you must take the postponed course within 3 months of the original starting date.
If you postpone a booking, we will give you a credit towards the postponed booking as follows:
- 6 working days’ notice or more before the course begins: 100% credit of course fees paid
- less than 6 working days’ notice before the course begins: 50% credit of course fees paid.
A postponed booking cannot be postponed again or cancelled. If you postpone Individual Tuition (including combination courses) with less than 3 working days’ notice, you will not receive any credit of your fees.
8. If you cancel your booking because of a visa refusal, we will refund any fees that you have paid if you send us a copy of the visa refusal letter issued by the British Embassy/Consulate. You must do this at least 5 working days before your course is due to start. If you notify us later, we reserve the right to charge you in line with our normal cancellation terms. If you cancel less than 5 working days before your arrival date, and homestay has been arranged, you must pay for 1 week’s accommodation, and the accommodation placement fee, even if your cancellation is caused by a visa refusal. Please note that it is your responsibility to apply for your visa in good time.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions we would be very happy to discuss them with you either by telephone (+44 207 605 4142) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.