- Informações úteis
- Sobre a LSE
Before you arrive in the UK, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your own financial and personal security.
You can take out your own insurance or take out the International Student Policy offered by Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited which has been specially designed for overseas students studying in the UK.
Alternatively, you can request insurance when you book your course through our on-line booking system and we will arrange it for you.
If you come from an EU, EEA country or Switzerland you will find a European Health Insurance Card useful - you need to apply for one in your home country.
The International Student Policy covers:
- emergency medical and dental expenses (note that although emergency treatment in hospital is free in the UK, our National Health Service may not cover other problems you have).
- repatriation in case of illness or death
- cancellation of your trip because of illness of yourself or a close relative
- baggage and personal effects
- personal money
- if you have to cut short your course because of illness (of yourself or a close relative) you can recover fees you have paid
- personal liability
- legal expenses
Please read the International Student Policy in order to establish the exact terms of the cover.
NB It is advisable to take out your student insurance at the time of booking your trip. You will then be covered if you have to cancel your course for an insured reason – for example if illness or serious accident prevents you from travelling.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for loss of property while you are in the school.