- Business and Professionals
- Английский для юристов
- Courses for Young Professionals
- индивидуализированное (IND)
- Английский для бизнеса
- Подготовка к поступлению в вуз
- Подготовка к экзаменам
- Онлайновые курсы
- Дистанционное обучение и языковая поддержка (DIST & L-SUP)
- Обучение коммуникативным навыкам
- Further Study Options
- What is LondonSchool Online?
- О LSE
Both of our schools are in excellent locations – close to the centre of London, but just far enough away from the busy centre to give both sites a relaxed feel.
Key advantages of our locations are:
- Located in Zone 2 - close to the centre but away from the crowds
- Close to the tube (metro) with quick journeys into the centre
- Plenty of good accommodation close to our two centres
- Safe and attractive residential areas
- Excellent local facilities including good shops, bars, restaurants
Holland Park Gardens
15 Holland Park Gardens, London W14 8DZ
Click here for Holland Park Gardens centre image gallery
Our business and professional centre at Holland Park Gardens is located in one of the best residential areas in London. The school is set in a fine traditional building in a beautiful part of Kensington, just 10 minutes' walk from fashionable Notting Hill.
Although the area is quiet and green, it is less than 15 minutes away from Oxford Street by underground. And just 5 minutes' walk away from the school is one of Europe's largest inner-city shopping centres, the Westfield London Shopping Centre, with 265 shops offering thousands of leading brands including Tiffany & Co., Kurt Geiger, Versace, Louis Vuitton, DeBeers (but also plenty of more affordable brands!)
Westcroft Square centre
65 Westcroft Square, London W6 0TA
Click here for Westcroft Square centre image gallery
Our general and examinations centre at Westcroft Square is also located in a high-quality residential area, between Chiswick and Hammersmith. There is a wide selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops nearby, and the school is just a short walk from the River Thames. Stamford Brook underground station is just around the corner and the journey into the centre of London takes less than 20 minutes.
I was in London for four weeks and I can say that the area where the school is located is one of the most attractive areas of London.
The location of the school is perfect. It's in a nice area and near to the park and many other facilities.