- Business and Professionals
- Courses for Young Professionals
- Английский для бизнеса
- Английский для юристов
- Подготовка к экзаменам
- Подготовка к поступлению в вуз
- индивидуализированное (IND)
- Онлайновые курсы
- Дистанционное обучение и языковая поддержка (DIST & L-SUP)
- Обучение коммуникативным навыкам
- Further Study Options
- What is LondonSchool Online?
- О LSE
Click here to return to the main FAQ page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I make payment?
For information on how to register and pay for your course, accommodation and other services, please visit the How to Register and Pay page.
Do I have to make full payment before the course starts?
Yes but it can be split as when you make a booking, you must pay:
- a non-refundable registration fee of £50 (or £25 if you book online through our web site at www.londonschool.com)
- a course deposit of £500
If you want accommodation, you must also pay:
- a non-refundable accommodation placement fee of £40
- an accommodation deposit of £150 if you choose homestay accommodation
- the rest of your fees in full 30 days before the course starts
NOTE: You must pay your deposit within 5 days of making your booking, and the rest of your fees in full 30 days before the first course starts. If you are making a booking less than 30 days before the start of your course, you must pay full fees immediately. If you make any changes after your booking has been confirmed you will be charged £30.
For further information please see our terms and conditions.