- Find a Course
High quality English language training for motivated adults
Accommodation, locations, services, travel and visas
- About Us
Organisation, news, careers and franchise information
What we look for
The London School of English is interested in hearing from potential partners who
- are prepared to put quality and the building of a solid long-term business ahead of short-term gains
- have strong local market knowledge
- have a proven record of achievement in business and/or education
- are not prepared to compromise on the established quality standards of a 100-year-old brand
- possess the financial resources necessary to guarantee the successful launch and ongoing growth of a quality-focussed language training operation. The start-up investment for a single LSE franchise school may vary widely depending on local costs and the level of a potential partner's existing infrastructure but is likely to be in the region of US$ 150,000 - US$ 350,000.
Above all, we look for partners with whom we can establish and maintain a relationship of mutual trust and respect. Good communication will play a central role in this, and it is essential that key members of the Franchisee’s team speak good English.