Bayswater, London (Zone 1)
If you are looking for accommodation which give you the benefits of both a hotel and an apartment, then look no further than Inverness Terrace. Each room has its own bathroom and kitchenette, and there are self-service laundry facilities within the building. Bed linen and towels are provided for you, and they are changed for you each week. There is also free wifi and a gym for you to enjoy.
Inverness Terrace is located in upmarket Bayswater, a convenient location for exploring London, and a short walk to Hyde Park.
- Nearest Underground (tube) station:
Bayswater (Circle & District Lines)
- Travel time to Holland Park Gardens:
15 minutes by tube (Central line), or by bus (use buses 94 or148)
- Travel time to Westcroft Square:
30 minutes by tube (District Line)
Made at the time of booking directly to Concept Studios
24-hour security, CCTV
- Additional Facilities:
- Weekly room clean
- En suite bathroom
- Free wifi
- Continental breakfast
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping service (change of towels and bed linen).
Standard double (20 sqm) and large double (23 sqm) include: a double bed, fitted wardrobe and TV.
Room rates 2019
|Dates||Room type||Daily rate*|
|1 Jan - 31 May|
Small Double Studio
Standard Double Studio
|1 June - 30 Sept||Small Double Studio||£75|
|Standard Double Studio||£85|
|1 October - 31 January 2020||Small Double Studio||£70|
|Standard Double Studio||£80|
- £36 cleaning fee at the end of stay
- The prices above do not include VAT. VAT is charged at 20% for 1 – 28 nights and then at a reduced rate of 4% for 29 – 90 nights
- Cancellations/amendments made 14+ days to arrival are subject to a 15% (of the entire booking cost) cancellation/amendment fee.
- Cancellations/amendments made less than 14 days to arrival are non-refundable.
- Payment of all major Credit Cards and Non UK Debit Card will incur 3% fee; AMEX 4%; International Bank Transfer £15; and UK Debit Card no charge.
Before arrival: If you need to cancel your booking, a 14 day notice period is required in order to receive a refund. However there will still be a 15% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival no refund will be issued.
After arrival (Shortening your stay): If your stay is reduced in length, the cancellation terms above will apply.
Please note that Inverness Terrace is a traditional London building and some apartments are in the basement. If you do not want a basement apartment please state this when you make your booking, and Inverness Terrace will do their best to accommodate you.
82 Inverness Terrace
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 750 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online