Bayswater, London (Zone 1)
If you are looking for accommodation which gives you the benefits of both a hotel and an apartment, then look no further than Inverness Terrace. Each room has its own bathroom and kitchenette, and there are self-service laundry facilities inside the building. Bed linen and towels are provided for you, and they are changed for you each week. There is also free wi-fi and a gym for you to enjoy.
Inverness Terrace is located in fashionable Bayswater, a convenient location for exploring London, and a short walk to Hyde Park.
Nearest Underground (tube) station:
Bayswater (Circle & District Lines)
Travel time to Holland Park Gardens:
15 minutes by tube (Central line), or by bus (use buses 94 or148)
Travel time to Westcroft Square:
30 minutes by tube (District Line)
Made at the time of booking directly to Concept Studios
24-hour security, CCTV
- En-suite bathroom
- Free wi-fi
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping service (change of towels and bed linen).
Standard double (20 m²) and large double (23 m²) include: a double bed, fitted wardrobe and TV.
Room prices 2019
|Dates||Room type||Daily price*|
|1 Jan - 31 May|
Small Double Studio
Standard Double Studio
|1 June - 30 Sept||Small Double Studio||£75|
|Standard Double Studio||£85|
|1 October - 31 January 2020||Small Double Studio||£70|
|Standard Double Studio||£80|
- £36 cleaning fee at the end of stay
- The prices above do not include VAT. VAT is charged at 20% for 1 – 28 nights and then at a reduced rate of 4% for 29 – 90 nights
- Payment of all major credit cards and Non UK debit card will incur 3% fee; AMEX 4%; International Bank Transfer £15; and UK debit card no charge.
If booked with a member of our team, there will be an additional £60 accommodation placement fee.
Before arrival: If you cancel at least 14 days before the first day of your stay, your accommodation payment will be refunded, minus a 15% cancellation fee.
If you cancel your booking less than 14 days before, you will not receive any refund.
After arrival (Shortening your stay): If you reduce the length of your stay, the above cancellation terms will also apply.
Please note that Inverness Terrace is a traditional London building and some apartments are in the basement. If you do not want a basement apartment please state this when you make your booking, and Inverness Terrace will do their best to accommodate you.
82 Inverness Terrace
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London or Canterbury