Location: London, Holland Park Gardens Centre
About the role:
The Registrar will be central to the School’s bookings system, responsible for assessing, processing and confirming bookings from a large and established agent network, corporate clients and individual students.
This pivotal role requires significant interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including direct and agent sales teams, accommodation team, academic management and senior management, as well as agents, corporate clients and individuals.
This interaction will take the form of face-to-face meetings, responding to booking enquiries by telephone, email and live-chat via the School’s website.
The Registrar will also work closely with their counterpart at our Canterbury centre, sharing booking information and ensuring consistency and best practice across the School’s UK locations.
The School uses the SchoolWorks school administration system, which runs on the SalesForce platform.
Essential skills and attributes:
- The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- A commitment to the highest levels of client service
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding administrative skills and attention to detail
- Strong ICT skills
- A commitment to the School’s values (see below)
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Experience working with SalesForce CRM
- Previous experience working in an educational environment
- An understanding of the language training sector
- Fluent and accurate English; additional languages highly desirable
- Educated to Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ relevant professional experience
The London School of English is the oldest accredited language school in the UK, with centres in Holland Park and Westcroft Square in London, and a small executive centre in Canterbury. We help people to communicate across cultures and borders, working with professionals from a wide range
of countries and sectors, as well as people wishing to improve their English language skills for general and academic purposes.
Our values are central to what we do:
- We are proud of what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We communicate honestly and openly
- We innovate and improve
- We are a team; we get things done together
How to apply:
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th September 2017. Only candidates who can demonstrate clearly that they fulfill the above criteria will be contacted or invited for interview.