Global Leadership plus Business and Professional English
This course our Business and Professional 30+ group course with one-to-one global leadership coaching. It will enable you to develop your cross-cultural leadership and international management skills.
Who’s it for?
Global Leadership Development is for business leaders and managers involved in International M&A, leading global projects, moving into a global role or developing internationalisation strategy.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
better understand your current leadership style
identify values, attitudes and behaviours across cultures
better understand cross-cultural expectations of leaders and managers
manage virtual teams more effectively
build rapport and trust in a team
understand the importance of a global mindset
Before you join the course you will complete The International Profiler questionnaire to help you understand your strengths and areas for development when working internationally. The course itself is divided into five modules:
- Understanding your own leadership style
- Managing across cutlures
- Managing virtual teams
- Managing change
- Developing a global mindset
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 750 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online
- London, Holland Park Gardens
- Maximum group size: 6 in Holland Park, 4 in Canterbury
- Minimum age: 30
- Duration: 1 week
- 30 hours per week
- Start dates: any Monday
- £2645 per week