- Find a Course
- About Us
A closed group comprises two or more individuals from the same organisation following a tailor-made group course. It can offer the following advantages:
- Specialised focus, tailored precisely to the organisation’s needs
- Flexible schedules, including evenings and weekends if requested
- Available in Canterbury, London or anywhere in the world
We have extensive experience in this field. Here are two examples:
- a company with its group headquarters in Germany put together international closed groups of executives from its European subsidiaries with a view to enhancing effective communication in English within the group
- we regularly train closed groups of Scandinavian politicians and political administrators with a focus on taking part in delegations to other countries, welcoming delegations to their own country and participating in international meetings
Please contact us if you have special training programmes you would like to discuss with us.
All of the key information you need to know about this course
- Group size:
2 to 8
we would be pleased to quote to your requirements
Closed Group training can also be combined with One-to-One training
- Participants age:
Any level but the group participants must have more or less the same level in order to work effectively together.
If you would like to arrange a Special Group course in Canterbury please contact John Miles for a personal consultation and quote.