This is an innovative course where teenagers can develop the professional and personal skills they need to become talented leaders in the future, all in the context of the English language. During this course you will learn the fundamentals of how to present yourself and your ideas so that you can influence those around you positively.
Who is this course for?
This course is for people aged 16-19 who are aspirational and passionate about the world they live in and want to drive innovation and change. You are interested in the challenges that our communities and global businesses face, and you want to be an active voice in shaping the future.
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Know essential English vocabulary and expressions
- Have improved your overall reading, writing, listening and speaking English skills
- Be confident when communicating
- Negotiate more successfully
- Network confidently
- Have developed a good awareness of communication across cultures
- Have developed your entrepreneurial skills
This course covers such subjects as:
- Business vocabulary and expressions
- Working across cultures
- Leadership and effective communications
- Critical thinking
- Making suggestions and influencing people
- Brainstorming and planning
- Time management, prioritising, delegating and problem-solving
- Personal branding and CV
- Presentations and pitching
- SMART goals
- Global digital marketing
- Case studies of real scenarios
- Project work in teams
Everything in this course is practical and you will see the impact of your new skills immediately.
During the course you can also join our social events and practise your social conversational skills.
Included in the fees
Fees include training plus:
- All course materials and resources
- Online social programme
- Detailed end of course progress report
- Access to LSE Online for 3 months after the end of the course
- Maximum group size: 10
- Age: 16-19
- Minimum duration: 1 week
Hours per week: 10
09.00 – 11.15 (UK time) Monday to Friday (2 hours with a 15 minute break)
- Start date: every Monday from 21st June to 20th August
- £250 per week
- Click here to view sample timetable