- Find a Course
High quality English language training for motivated adults
Accommodation, locations, services, travel and visas
- About Us
Organisation, news, careers and franchise information
Online Course Terms and Conditions
In booking an online course with us, you accept the following Terms of Booking:
1. A course is defined as a period of time on a single course type as described in our current brochure.
2. A booking can consist of either a single course or a combination of courses.
3. When you make a booking, you must pay the full fee for the course. This is only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the course and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of starting your course. You must not have completed more than three hours of study in order to receive a refund.
4. If you purchase another online course you must pay the full amount at the time of booking, less any repeat booking discount advertised.
5. If you purchase a London School of English course delivered face to face (not online) our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
6. It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in point 3.
7. It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday part way through your course.
8. It is your responsibility to check the level of English you need for the course you wish to take (please see the relevant page on the website). If you are uncertain about your level, please complete our on-line test.
9. Your course will start on the day indicated in your registration email, regardless of when you first log in to the course.
10. If you have come to us through an agent, their Terms of Contract may apply to you, but we reserve the right to apply our own Terms.
11. If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.