- Información útil
- Acerca de la LSE
Homestay categories and charges
All our homestay offers:
- A high standard of accommodation in clean, comfortable homes.
- Private bathroom (Gold standard) or shared bathroom (Silver standard).
- Friendly, welcoming hosts.
- Accommodation within easy reach of the school.
- Wireless internet access is included in 90% of our homestays.
Silver homestay (shared bathroom) rates
- bed and breakfast £175 per week
- bed, breakfast and three evening meals £215 per week
- bed, breakfast and evening meal every day (half board) £260 per week
Gold Homestay (private bathroom) rates:
Gold Homestay offers the same standards as Silver Homestay with the guarantee of a private bathroom:
- bed and breakfast £250 per week
- bed, breakfast and three evening meals £295 per week
Note that there is no 'evening meal every day' option with Gold Homestay.
Note about Homestay: It can sometimes be difficult for us to organise a homestay for an extended period (usually for more than about four to six weeks).
- Our hosts take students not just as a commercial transaction but because they give a genuine welcome.
- Our hosts may travel abroad or host friends in their home.
This means that they are not always available for long periods of time. If it is not possible for us to find one homestay for the duration of your stay, we will try to find two hosts to suit your needs.
- There will be a summer supplement of £20 per week from the 3rd July to 27th August 2017.
- If homestay is available, there will be a supplement of £20 per week from 18th - 31st December 2017.
- Homestay accommodation is booked from the Sunday before your course starts to the Saturday after it ends (applicable only to full week courses). If you want to arrive earlier, or leave later, we will try to arrange this but we may have to offer you an alternative such as a hotel for the extra nights.