The London School of English seeks a highly-motivated and efficient Registrar to manage all aspects of the booking process for its London centres. This is a varied role requiring excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
About the role
The Registrar is central to the School’s bookings system, responsible for assessing, processing and confirming bookings from a large and established agent network, corporate clients and individual students.
This pivotal role requires significant interaction with internal and external stakeholders, including direct and agent sales teams, finance and accommodation teams, academic management and senior management, as well as agents, corporate clients and individuals. The Registrar communicates effectively across the three school centres, sharing booking information and ensuring consistency and best practice across the School’s UK locations.
This interaction will take the form of face-to-face meetings, responding to booking enquiries by telephone, email and live-chat via the School’s website.
The School uses the SchoolWorks school administration system, which runs on the SalesForce platform.
Essential skills and attributes:
* The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
* A commitment to the highest levels of client service
* Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
* Fluent and accurate English
* Outstanding administrative skills and attention to detail
* Strong ICT skills
* A commitment to the School’s values (see below)
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Experience working with SalesForce CRM
* Previous experience working in an educational environment
* An understanding of the language training sector
* Additional languages highly desirable
* Educated to Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
* At least 5 years’ relevant professional experience
The London School of English is the oldest accredited language school in the UK, with centres in Holland Park and Westcroft Square in London, and a small executive centre in Canterbury. We help people to communicate across cultures and borders, working with professionals from a wide range
of countries and sectors, as well as people wishing to improve their English language skills for general and academic purposes.
Our values are central to what we do:
* We are proud of what we do
* We go the extra mile
* We communicate honestly and openly
* We innovate and improve
* We are a team; we get things done together
How to apply
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your motivation and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 11th of October. Only candidates who can demonstrate clearly that they fulfill the above criteria will be contacted or invited for interview.
View the skills, experience and attributes required for this roleDownload
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for this role to Director of Sales and Marketing, Jo.Burns@londonschool.com