Sales Administrative Assistant
The Sales Admin Assistant (SAA) is responsible for processing course bookings within service level agreement expectations using the SchoolWorks (Salesforce based) administration system.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing direct bookings received via online booking system and emailing and issuing confirmation documents within service level agreement expectations
- Processing agent or corporate bookings generated by sales team and issuing confirmation documents within service level agreement expectations
- Responding to general enquiries via all sales channels (telephone, email, live chat)
- Supporting sales team by responding to low-potential/low revenue enquiries and opportunities; passing on high-potential/high value leads to colleagues as appropriate
- Managing Clients inbox on daily basis; providing team and CD with daily updates
- Working closely with, and providing cover as required, for Client Sales Managers
- Making accommodation bookings and placements liaising with Client Experience Manager
- Providing customer support for changes to bookings and enquiries
- Providing sales team support for chasing, processing and allocating payments
- Other activities as required
- Ensure bookings are processed and confirmed within 24 hours of receipt (and ideally within 3 hours of receipt)
- Respond to enquiries within 24 hours of receipt (and ideally within 3 hours of receipt)
- Provide reports to CD as required
- Maintain up-to-date CRM records; to be reviewed weekly
Sales & Marketing team
Skills, experience and attributes:
|Native proficiency in English||x|
|Fluency in another language||x|
|The ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure||x|
|A commitment to the highest levels of client service||x|
|Good active listening skills to understand and interpret what our international clients are saying||x|
|Experience working with SalesForce||x|
|Solid organisational skills; proven ability to prioritise and identify process improvement opportunities||x|
|Outstanding administrative skills and attention to detail||x|
|International and cross-cultural experience||x|
|Previous experience working in an educational, hotel or travel environment||x|
|An understanding of the language training sector||x|
|Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills||x|
|Attention to detail and willingness to focus on repetitive tasks, such as website updates||x|
|Demonstrably good interpersonal and relationship-building skills||x|
|At least 3 years’ relevant professional experience||x|
|Strong ICT skills - comfortable and competent using technology and with ongoing advances in technology||x|
|A can-do attitude and strong team values||x|
£22,265.00 per year
How to apply
Candidates who wish to be considered should send their CV and a covering letter explaining why they are a good fit for the role to Faeza Afzal at email@example.com.
The London School of English values:
We are proud of what we do.
We go the extra mile.
We communicate openly and honestly.
We innovate and improve.
We are a team. We get things done together.