Business English 20 - 30
Business English Course in London: high-quality English training for professionals aged 20-30
Our Business English course 20-30 prepares you to confidently speak and use business English in your career. It gives you the practical skills to be successful in communicating in English at work. You will learn from our highly qualified and experienced teachers in a professional and friendly environment. Writing CVs and cover letters, and job interview skills in English are also included in the course content.
This business English course is for you if you are at a fairly early stage in your business career; studying business; preparing for an MBA or getting ready for a new job.
We regularly have course participants from top international companies and you will be able to practice speaking English with business professionals studying at our school.
All of the key information you need to know about this course
£525/week (24 hours group per week)
- Course length:
1 - 8 weeks
- Participants age:
Age: 20 - 30
Average age: 24
- Group size:
- Hours per week:
Who's it for?
Find out if this course is suitable for your needs
This business English course is designed for professionals who need to use business English confidently for their career, business studies or work.
If you have some business experience prior to starting the course it is certainly useful, but not essential.
If you have a lot of business experience already or are above 30 years old, we recommend other business English courses at our school.
The areas that you can expect to cover during a typical course
The following areas provide the framework for the Business English course:
- Business English conversations in a variety of practical situations
- Business English vocabulary, useful business terms and expressions
- Business English writing exercises
- Practice speaking English in business meetings and negotiations
- Hands-on practice business telephone conversations
- Practicing business presentations (including describing graphs, figures and trends)
- Speaking English effectively in employment situations (i.e. job interviews)
- Talking about products, services, marketing and finance
You would practice the following communication strategies:
- making proposals, offers, suggestions
- agreeing and disagreeing
- asking appropriate questions
- clarifying and confirming
- challenging/defending an opinion
- persuading and compromising
You would also practice English for social situations, for example business networking and talking with people informally in social situations.
What you can expect to achieve from your course
As a result of the Business English course you can expect to:
- communicate in business English more confidently
- participate in business meetings more successfully
- enhance your business English vocabulary
- improve your listening comprehension
- improve your understanding of English grammar
- improve your written English including emails
- be able to network successfully in English in informal social situations with your business colleagues and counterparts
Included in the fees
What is included in the fees
Fees include training plus:
- All business English course materials and resources
- Daily 3-course lunch (Monday to Friday)
- Detailed end-of-course report showing the progress you have made
- Networking reception with participants from professional and business English courses every Monday