- 유용한 정보
- LSE에 대하여
All courses on at our London centres include a daily three-course lunch, freshly prepared by our team of chefs using locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible. In the morning break you can buy pastries, yoghurts, fruit and fruit juice. A complimentary selection of mixed teas and coffee is available throughout the day.
The daily lunch menu comprises of a selection of three vegetarian salads, which are laid out as a buffet and are self-served. There is also a daily hot meat or fish dish and a hot vegetarian option. A dessert, cheese and fruit selection is also available.
All food is freshly prepared in the in-house kitchen and the menus are changed daily. Our produce is locally sourced whenever possible, and all of our meat and eggs are free-range. Below is a sample of a typical day’s menu.
Whilst the menus are designed to ensure a variety of healthy choices and cater for the majority of tastes, if you have a particular allergy or special requirement please inform us, and we will always try to provide you with an alternative.
- Chickpea salad with roast peppers, olives and rocket pesto
- Apple and carrot salad with a grain mustard crème fraîche
- Mixed leave Salad
- Seared chicken breast with a tapenade crust served on crushed new potatoes
- Cannelloni stuffed with roast butternut and feta
- Apple tart tatin and vanilla cream
- Fresh fruit
- Cheese board