International Email Writing
If you want to write more effective emails to global partners, this course is for you. You will learn how to engage with readers from other cultures, build rapport and apply appropriate email etiquette. Your email writing will become more reader-focused and you will take away invaluable tools for building virtual relationships.
Who’s it for?
International email writing is for anyone who writes emails to international audiences from global teams to customer service professionals or global supply chain managers.
- Cross-cultural awareness for business email writing
- Techniques for engaging with your readers
- An understanding of the principles of plain English
- Techniques to write efficient business emails
- Tips for email etiquette across cultures
"I have learned more in 3 hours than in my years at school. I feel more confident with grammar than before."SCM & Build Manager, Becrypt
- Self-assessment: What is your communication style?
- Barriers to successful international communication
- Recognising cross-cultural communication styles
- Selecting the right communication mode
- Interpreting non-verbal signals: silence, gesture, space
- How to deliver difficult messages
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Public Course
- Public Course: £395 / 1 day
- Bespoke: on request