Facilitating International Meetings
If you want to discover solutions to the challenges and frustrations of facilitating international meetings and learn how to communicate with multicultural audiences, this course is for you. You will develop your understanding of cross-cultural perspectives and learn practical techniques to help you get the most out of your international meetings.
Who’s it for?
Facilitating International Meetings is for anyone who organises, leads or participates in international meetings or training events – whether face-to-face or on-line
- Greater understanding of cultural communication styles
- Practical communication techniques
- Tips and strategies for better meeting management
- Intercultural competence to manage cross-cultural challenges
"Really useful session, good use of trainer's personal experience and stories to bring things to life."Lynne Springett, Director of Customer Insight, Time Inc. (UK)
- Planning the meeting: agenda, materials, roles and responsibilities
- Relationship focus: breaking the ice, building rapport, group dynamics
- Cross-cultural communication styles and patterns
- Communication and facilitation skills
- What makes a successful meeting?
- Closing the meeting and following up
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request