International Negotiations Skills
If you want to become a more confident negotiator and ensure your negotiations are successful in any context, this course is for you. You will develop your own negotiation style, learn how to interpret the cultural nuances affecting negotiations and practise tried and tested negotiation skills and tactics.
Who’s it for?
International Negotiation Skills is for anyone involved in formal or informal international negotiations including international sales or business development teams, global supply chain managers or cross-border M&A teams.
- A greater awareness of your own negotiation style
- The impact of culture on international negotiations
- A process for successful international negotiations
- Communication techniques and negotiation skills
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Self-assessment: your negotiation style and its impact
- Cross-cultural considerations when negotiating internationally
- Cross-cultural communication styles
- What makes a good negotiator and a successful negotiation
- The key stages of a negotiation
- Tactics for successful international business negotiations
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Public Course
- Public Course: £395 / 1 day
- Bespoke: on request