International Negotiations Skills
If you want to become a more confident negotiator and ensure your negotiations are successful, this course is for you. You will develop your own negotiation style, learn how to interpret the cultural nuances affecting negotiations and practise tried and tested negotiation skills and tactics.
Who’s it for?
International Negotiation Skills is for anyone involved in formal or informal international negotiations including international sales or business development teams, global supply chain managers or cross-border M&A teams.
- A greater awareness of your own negotiation style
- The impact of culture on international negotiations
- A process for successful international negotiations
- Keys for understanding and adapting your approach to your negotiation partners
- Communication techniques and negotiation skills
"My trainer had full control of the subject in such a professional way. I met my needs and covered many aspects beyond negotiation."Dr Soheir Elsabaa, Senior Economic Advisor, The Executive Council for the Government of Dubai
- Self-assessment: your negotiation style and its impact
- Cross-cultural considerations when negotiating internationally
- Cross-cultural communication styles
- What makes a good negotiator and a successful negotiation
- The key stages of a negotiation
- Understanding the other side: adapting your language and approach
- Tactics for successful international business negotiations
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request