Manager as Coach – Coaching for Change and Excellence
Would you like to develop the full potential of your team? If you want to improve your interactions with your team and increase their performance then our Manager as Coach course is for you. You will learn how to use the latest coaching techniques and apply them to your own context and you will develop strategies for managing change within your organisation.
Who's it for?
New and experienced team managers who would like to develop their coaching skills or leaders who want to embed a coaching culture in their organisation.
- A good understanding of what coaching is and isn’t
- A plan and process for any manager to start coaching in their workspace
- Coaching tactics to use with your team
- A deeper awareness of the power of language and the situational use of coaching to drive performance
- A strategy that will systematically improve team morale and engagement
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Understanding old habits, behaviours and blockers
- Change: types of change and Janssen’s 4 rooms
- Team energy picture
- Manager as coach: a simple five step coaching process
- Coaching conversations
- Creating a team change communication charter
- Change messaging and action planning
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request