Our practical Intercultural Training courses can be fully customised according to your business sector, function and people.
|Working Across Cultures||Ideal if you work in a multicultural environment or travel internationally.|
|Working with the British||Learn more about British business culture and the unwritten rules of working with the British.|
|Culture Specific Training||Customised courses for the markets where you work.|
"I was able to contribute my goals in advance which made the experience feel bespoke and valuable. The trainer was clearly knowledgeable and engaging."Alethea Price, Marketing Executive, Burgopak
|Developing Intercultural Competence||Increase your self-awareness and sensitivity to other cultural perspectives. Develop an intercultural toolkit for working effectively across cultures and borders.|
|Build stronger relationships and understand each other’s perspectives and priorities.|
|Learn how to adapt your style and develop your skills for international working.|
|For front line, call centre or retail and hospitality staff working with international clients. Interpret and respond to cross-cultural expectations.|
|Repatriation Training||For international assignees and their families returning to their home country after working overseas.|
Developing Intercultural Competence Combination Course
- Combine intercultural training with business English at The London School of English
Why choose us?
- Memorable and engaging training experience with genuine ‘lightbulb’ moments
- Practical takeaways
- Expert trainers with hands on experience
- Flexible approach to duration and format to meet your needs
- Ability to deliver worldwide or via interactive virtual classroom
Are you interculturally competent?
- Take our short quiz to find out whether you have the cultural skills and awareness to be successful.