Developing a Global Mindset
If you want to become more effective in your regional or global role, this course is for you. You will learn what it means to have a global mindset, develop the cross-cultural skills, knowledge and perspectives required to succeed in the international workplace. You will become more aware of your own strengths and take away a personal action plan.
Who’s it for?
This course is for global talent, cross-border merger and acquisition teams, international assignees and leaders driving global strategy.
- An understanding of the knowledge and skills needed for a global mindset
- Greater self-awareness of your personal strengths and areas for development
- An understanding of cultural differences
- Practical skills for communicating and building international relationships
"“Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued.”"Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Defining terms: cultural intelligence, intercultural competence, what is a global mindset?
- Self-assessment: your current style and skills
- Intellectual strength: developing global knowledge
- Emotional strength: resilience and stress management, confidence building
- Social skills: flexible behaviours, relationship building across cultures
- Managing complexity, negotiating local and global perspectives
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request