Developing a Global Mindset
If you want to become more effective in your regional or global role, this course is for you. You will learn what it means to have a global mindset, develop the cross-cultural skills, knowledge and perspectives required to succeed in the international workplace. You will become more aware of your own strengths and take away a personal action plan.
Who’s it for?
This course is for global talent, cross-border merger and acquisition teams, international assignees and leaders driving global strategy.
- An understanding of the knowledge and skills needed for a global mindset
- Greater self-awareness of your personal strengths and areas for development
- An understanding of cultural differences
- Practical skills for communicating and building international relationships
"Excellent course - well-paced & interesting. The reminders that cultures are diverse & that we need to make the most of that diversity was very useful."Trudy Breuss, Campus Operations Officer, Imperial College London
- Defining terms: cultural intelligence, intercultural competence, what is a global mindset?
- Self-assessment: your current style and skills
- Intellectual strength: developing global knowledge
- Emotional strength: resilience and stress management, confidence building
- Social skills: flexible behaviours, relationship building across cultures
- Managing complexity, negotiating local and global perspectives
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request