Cultural Intelligence for Customer Service
Increased cultural intelligence will help you and your teams to understand cross-cultural expectations of good customer service and to put yourself in your customers’ shoes – at home or anywhere in the world. You will learn techniques for effective communication, building rapport and handling complaints so that you can provide exceptional customer service that meets the needs of your multicultural or international customers.
Who’s it for?
Cultural Intelligence for Customer Service is for front line sales staff, call centre teams, hospitality staff, back office support staff or anyone who liaises with mulitcultural customers.
- Greater understanding of customer expectations across cultures
- How to tune into the needs and expectations of your customers
- Practical techniques for communicating and building rapport across cultures
- A framework for managing complaints and handling challenging situations
- Greater cultural sensitivity and cultural intelligence
"The course was great and made me think. We had real life examples due to the mix in the room - having a mix of cultural backgrounds is a must."Doeschka de Jong, Learning & Development Officer, Corbin & King
- Barriers to successful international customer service
- Variables affecting international customer service: hierarchy, time, uncertainty and quality
- Good structure for email and telephone conversation
- Building relationships and rapport with international customers
- Cross-cultural communication styles and approaches
- How to manage conflict across cultures
- Skills development for cultural intelligence
Useful blogs on international customer service
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request