Culture Specific Training
If you are living and working overseas, developing a new market or setting up overseas offices, first impressions count and miscommunication, unclear expectations and poor relationships can damage your business. Our bespoke culture specific courses will give you the knowledge, skills and awareness to be successful in your chosen country or region.
Let us know where you will be working and we can design a tailor-made course for you or your team. Recent programmes have focused on working in Bangladesh, Belgium, China, Honduras, India, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey and the USA.
Who’s it for?
Country or region specific courses are for anyone living and working in or travelling regularly to a specific country or region. If you are an international assignee, global sales professional, working for a foreign-owned organisation, working on a joint-venture or considering making an overseas acquisition, these courses are for you.
- Targeted, up-to-date country information
- Greater awareness of your personal and cultural drivers
- A framework for understanding the target business culture
- Techniques for communicating and building relationships
- A toolkit for managing challenging workplace situations
"There were some brilliant revelations that can be utilised immediately."Ed Holland, Project Manager, Burgopak Ltd.
- Historical, religious, economic and political insights
- Business culture and practice
- Building relationships, meetings and presentations, how to influence
- Communication styles and preferences
- Business and social etiquette
- Developing cultural intelligence
Useful country-specific blogs
- Yes, but also no? The role of context in the Chinese workplace
- The United States: The land of cultural diversity
- Turkey: The bridge between east and west
- How to do business successfully in Sweden
- An insider's guide to doing business with the Germans
- Getting down to business in the USA
- How to succeed in a changing India
- Same but different - The ABC of business culture in Australia
- When in Jakarta.. Top tips for expatriates working in Indonesia
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Bespoke: on request