Culture Specific Training
If you are living and working overseas, developing a new market or setting up overseas offices first impressions count and miscommunication, unclear expectations and poor relationships can damage your business. Our bespoke culture specific courses will give you the knowledge, skills and awareness to be successful in your chosen country or region.
Who’s it for?
Country or region specific courses are for anyone living and working in or travelling regularly to a specific country or region. If you are an international assignee, global sales professional, working for a foreign-owned organisation, working on a joint-venture or considering making an overseas acquisition, these courses are for you.
- Targeted, up-to-date country information
- Greater awareness of your personal and cultural drivers
- A framework for understanding the target business culture
- Techniques for communicating and building relationships
- A toolkit for managing challenging workplace situations
"There were some brilliant revelations that can be utilised immediately."Ed Holland, Project Manager, Burgopak Ltd.
- Historical, religious, economic and political insights
- Business culture and practice
- Building relationships, meetings and presentations, how to influence
- Communication styles and preferences
- Business and social etiquette
- Developing cultural intelligence
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request