International Customer Service Skills
This course will help you and your teams to understand cross-cultural expectations of good customer service and to put yourself in your customers’ shoes – anywhere in the world. You will learn techniques for adapting your communication style, building rapport and handling complaints so that you can provide exceptional customer service that meets the needs of your international customers.
Who’s it for?
International Customer Service Skills is for front line sales staff, call centre teams, back office support staff or anyone who liaises with international customers.
- Greater understanding of customer expectations across cultures
- How to tune into the needs and expectations of your customers
- Practical techniques for communicating and building rapport across cultures
- A framework for managing complaints and handling challenging situations
"The course was great and made me think. We had real life examples due to the mix in the room - having a mix of cultural backgrounds is a must."Doeschka de Jong, Learning & Development Officer, Corbin & King
- Barriers to successful international customer service
- Variables affecting international customer service: hierarchy, time, uncertainty and quality
- Good structure for email and telephone conversation
- Building relationships and rapport with international customers
- Cross-cultural communication styles and approaches
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request