Working Across Cultures
Working across Cultures
- Limited spaces. Reserve your place for 11 June.
If you want to overcome the challenges of Working across Cultures this course is for you. You will develop your intercultural skills to help you build stronger relationships and communicate effectively with international contacts. You will learn to interpret cross-cultural values and perspectives and to adapt to diverse perspectives and working styles.
Who’s it for?
Working across Cultures is for anyone working in a multicultural environment either at home or away - if you are part of a global team, work with international customers or suppliers or travel overseas on business.
- Greater self-awareness and cultural awareness
- How to recognise cross-cultural values and behaviour
- Techniques for communicating across cultures
- The knowledge to avoid costly cultural mistakes
- Increased cultural intelligence
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- What is culture? Definitions and sub-cultures
- Perceptions, generalisations and stereotypes
- Cross-cultural working styles and business etiquette
- Strategies for managing teams, meetings and negotiating
- Cross-cultural communication styles and approaches
- Building relationships and creating trust across cultures
- How to develop cultural intelligence
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Public Course
- Public Course: £395 / 1 day
- Bespoke: on request