Our courses take place at the University of London Senate House building, an iconic Art Deco building in the centre of Bloomsbury. The building is well-known for many reasons: it has a large academic library and state-of-the-art learning facilities, it was used for filming Batman and James Bond (1984), and it has even hosted London Fashion Week.
Take a look for yourself here.
Senate House Facilities
- Large, bright and airy classrooms.
- A large courtroom-style room, which will be used for presentations, speakers, debates and group activities.
- Outside areas.
- Large student hang-out area next to the restaurant.
The Area Around The University of London
Bloomsbury is a lively neighbourhood full of history, arts, and culture. Not only does Bloomsbury offer a wide range of attractions within its own area, but it is also and excellent starting point to explore the nearby areas. Here are just some examples of what you can see and do, and how easy they are to access:
- Covent Garden - Just a quick walk or a short tube ride away, Covent Garden will amaze you with its lively atmosphere, street performers, boutique shops, and fantastic dining options.
- Oxford Street – This famous shopping area is easily accessible via public transport, and gives you plenty of opportunities to shop til you drop, with all the latest brands available.
- West End Theatres – Go and see a world-class theatrical performance in London's famous West End district. It is easy to reach from Bloomsbury by public transport or even on foot.
- Camden Town - A quick tube ride takes you to the exciting and alternative Camden Town, famous for its markets, live music venues, and wide range of street food.
- The British Museum – This world-famous museum is just a short walk away, and will give you the opportunity to see artifacts from all corners of the globe.
- Regent's Park - Explore the beauty of nature at Regent's Park, a lovely green space and home to the famous London Zoo. These are also only a short distance away.
- King's Cross Station - One of London's major transport hubs, King's Cross is nearby, providing easy access to national and international train services.
- Soho - Another iconic London neighbourhood. Soho offers vibrant nightlife, a wide range of dining options, trendy bars, and is very easy to get to.
Getting to these fantastic locations is super easy/really easy, thanks to a large
network of buses and underground stations. You can hop on the London Underground or catch a bus at one of the many stops nearby. All of this makes exploring London’s many amazing attractions both convenient and unforgettable.