Check your answers here to see how well you did.
1. C - Brasilia has been the capital of Brazil since 1960. Before then it was Rio de Janeiro.
2. B - 10 countries share their borders with Brazil. Chile and Ecuador are the only two countries in South America that don't.
3. A - Feijoada is a traditional Brazilian stew made with black beans and meat. It is often known as the national dish.
4. A - True. Rio de Janeiro is the first South American city to host the Olympic Games.
5. A - Carioca is used in Rio to describe local people.
6. B - Zamba is an Argentinian folk dance.
7. C - Brazil is has won the world cup a record five times and is the only team to have played in every tournament.
8. B - People can vote from the age of 16 in Brazil.
9. C - Bumba-meu-boi is a Brazilian festival based around a story about the death and resurrection of an ox.
10. C - The largest Japanese community outside Japan is in Brazil.