Click here to return to the main FAQ page.

Frequently Asked Questions

Show all / Hide all

fold faq

Do I need a visa and if so what kind?

To see if you need a visa, please visit our Visa Information section on the website, this will give you an overview of the UK visa system.

fold faq

Can you help me get a visa?

If you decide to book a course with our school and you think you need a visa we will be happy to give you advice in how to acquire your visa. We will also send you a visa support letter. We have a very comprehensive visa help section on our website called Visa Information.

fold faq

Can I extend my visa if I want to stay longer?

If you have a General Student Visa (GSV) you can renew it in the UK. As long as your attendance and progress has been satisfactory, we can give you all the documents you need if you are applying to renew your visa in order to continue to study with us.

Watch Our Videos

Language tips and blog

Use our Language Talk page to help build your vocabulary, skills and knowledge.

Language talk

Our accreditations and memberships:

In London and Canterbury: