- Inglés para los negocios y la vida profesional
- Inglés para abogados
- Cursos para jóvenes profesionales
- Clases individuales (IND)
- Inglés general
- Preparación para la universidad (EFU)
- Preparación para exámenes
- Cursos 'online'
- Educación y apoyo lingüístico a distancia (DIST & L-SUP)
- Formación en habilidades comunicativas
- What is LondonSchool Online?
- Información útil
- Acerca de la LSE
A few weeks ago, on October 29th, I ran the Dublin Marathon again. I did it last year-my first ever marathon-and whereas my main goal then was just to finish in one piece, this year my aim was to improve on my finishing time of 4 hours and 9 minutes – so you can imagine how thrilled I was to finish in 3:47.59- a 21-minute improvement on last year!
Categorías: British Culture
This September many of our former students will be starting university in the UK. Akiko Ferris, our Marketing Manager, spoke to Rosie Ganne, our University Relations Manager, to share her experience of studying as an international student at a British university.
Categorías: The London School of English
This year I’ve spent a lot of time hanging out on MOOCs – that’s Massive Open Online Courses, on which thousands of students worldwide can enrol. I think if you’re a higher level learner, or thinking of going to university in an English-speaking country, these can really help your listening skills, plus you’ll learn something interesting along the way. Read on to find out what to do!
So, you've doubtless seen a lot of American TV shows. They are so well known. Friends, The Simpsons, The Big Bang Theory; the list goes on and on. However, what you be a touch less familiar with is British TV. So, I thought it might be useful to give you some information about some of the best (and best known) shows from the UK.
In April the vast modern BT Convention Centre in Liverpool hosted the annual IATEFL conference, a gathering of English language teaching professionals from all over the world. With views of the River Mersey and the renovated Albert Docks, the location was excellent as were many of the plenary sessions, workshops and talks. The event lasted for five days and touched on many aspects of what is now a global industry.
I’ve been an avid runner for many years, completing marathons and half-marathons, 10km and 5km races. I try to run regularly, even when I’m away from home or on holiday. I love the feeling I get from running and the camaraderie among the runners in the big events. So when I heard about a fun run that had been organised especially for language schools, I had to get involved.
- The London School of English on Facebook
- The London School of English on Twitter
- The London School of English on YouTube
- The London School of English on LinkedIn
- Canterbury Language Training (CLT) Blog
- Stockholm School Blog
- Luke's English Podcast
- The London School of English Online Courses
- Time Out - Things to do in London