Global leadership training will develop your interpersonal and intercultural skills to lead your organisation through challenging times. This training will help you to develop the global mindset and skills to engage with employees and stakeholders from multiple backgrounds and to interpret and respond to the cultural drivers at play when leading globally.
Who’s it for?
Global Leadership is for business leaders involved in International M&A, moving into a global role or developing internationalisation strategy. Also suitable for talent development teams running in-house leadership development initiatives.
- An understanding of your current leadership style
- A cultural framework for understanding expectations of and reactions to leadership
- Practical communication strategies for effective global leadership
- Development steps for a global mindset
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- What makes a good leader? And a global leader?
- Expectations of leadership and management across cultures
- Cross-cultural work and communication styles
- Global people management
- Managing change in a global context
- Influencing and creating a global vision
- Developing cultural intelligence
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request