How to Register and Pay
How to Register
1. Decide which course(s) you want to do. Please check:
- that the dates are correct. Please remember some of our courses have specific start dates.
- that you are suitable for the course. Check age, level of English, working background and language objectives. To check your level of English, you can take our online English test.
- that you understand the fees, including registration fees. Check the fees by clicking on Brochure and Prices page.
Send your registration details to us in one of the two following ways:
- Please remember that we need full details of your accommodation needs.
- We will confirm the arrangements as soon as possible - usually the same day although accommodation normally takes a little longer to arrange.
- We understand that travel details may not be available at the time of booking, but if you need an airport transfer, please make sure that you let us have them in advance.
- When we confirm your course we will send you a pre-course questionnaire. Please make sure that you fill it in and return it to us as soon as possible. This helps us to check that the course is right for you, and also helps us to prepare your course properly.
- Please make sure that you give us telephone contact information in case we need to speak to you. This might be because we want to discuss which course is most suitable for you, or because something has changed and we need to tell you about it.
- If you are staying with a school homestay and we are arranging an airport pick-up for you, we will tell your homestay host. If you are travelling independently it is very important that you tell them when you will arrive or they may not be at home when you get there.
- Please make sure that full payment reaches us 30 days before the start of your course.
How to Pay
Payment for courses and accommodation may be made in any of the following ways:
Payment by credit card
This is the easiest and quickest way to pay. We accept the following cards:
You will need to give us the following information:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Name of the card holder
- Address of the card holder (this must match the registered address of the card)
- Three-digit security code (the last three digits on the back of the card)
Bank transfer to our bank
Swift code: BUKBGB22. Sort code 20-06-13.
Please remember to pay all bank charges when you make your payment. If you are paying by bank transfer, please send us a copy of the transfer confirmation.
Flywire is a secure online payment platform that allows you to pay via variety of payment methods including credit and debit cards. To pay via Flywire, please follow our booking process by clicking 'Book your course', and choose Flywire when asked about payment details.
We only accept cash at the school. Please do not send cash by post.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
Before you register and pay for your course, please make sure you read our terms and conditions.
In particular, please be aware of our rules, below, about cancelling or postponing your course.
Please note that it is your responsibility to arrange suitable insurance to avoid losing fees if you have to cancel or postpone.
Cancelling or postponing a face to face course before you start it
If you want to cancel a course, you must do so in writing. You may cancel on the following conditions:
- more than 15 working days’ (Monday–Friday) notice before the course begins: no penalty
- Six working days to 15 working days’ notice before the course begins: 50% penalty
- less than six working days’ notice before the course begins: 100% penalty.
Each minimum period is regarded as a separate course. (See paragraph one above).
If you want to postpone a course, you must do so in writing. You may postpone on the following conditions:
- you must pay the full course fees by the original starting date of the course booked, and
- you must take the postponed course within three months of the original starting date.
If you postpone a booking, we will give you a credit towards the postponed booking as follows:
- Six working days’ notice or more before the course begins: 100% credit of course fees paid
- less than six working days’ notice before the course begins: 50% credit of course fees paid.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions we would be very happy to discuss them with you either by telephone (+44 207 605 4142) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London