How to Register and Pay
Book with Confidence
- If your plans change, go virtual, come later, or get your money back.
How to register
1. Decide which course(s) you want to do. Please check:
- that the dates are correct. Please remember some of our courses have specific start dates.
- that you are suitable for the course. Check age, level of English, and language objectives. To check your level of English, you can take our online English test.
- that you understand the fees, including registration fees. Check the fees by clicking on Brochure and Prices page.
2. Send your registration details to us in one of the two following ways:
- We need full details of your accommodation needs.
- We will confirm the arrangements as soon as possible - usually the same day although accommodation normally takes a little longer to arrange.
- We understand that travel details may not be available at the time of booking, but if you need an airport transfer let us know in advance.
- When we confirm your course we will send you a pre-course questionnaire. Fill it in and return it to us as soon as possible. This helps us check that the course is right for you and to prepare it properly.
- We will need your telephone contact information in case we need to speak to you. This might be because we want to discuss course content with you, or because something has changed and we need to tell you about it.
- If you are staying with a school homestay and we are arranging an airport pick-up for you, we will tell your homestay host. If you are travelling independently it is very important that you tell your homestay host when you will arrive or they may not be at home when you get there.
- Please make sure that full payment reaches us 30 days before the start of your course.
How to pay
Payment for courses and accommodation may be made in any of the following ways:
Flywire is a secure online payment platform that allows you to pay via variety of payment methods including credit and debit cards. To pay via Flywire, please follow our booking process by clicking 'Book your course', and choose Flywire when asked about payment details.
Bank transfer to our bank
Swift code: BUKBGB22. Sort code 20-06-13.
Please remember to pay all bank charges when you make your payment. If you are paying by bank transfer, please send us a copy of the transfer confirmation.
We only accept cash at the school. Please do not send cash by post.
Terms and conditions of payment
Before you register and pay for your course, please make sure you read our terms and conditions.
In particular, please be aware of our rules, below, about cancelling or postponing your course.
Please note that it is your responsibility to arrange suitable insurance to avoid losing fees if you have to cancel or postpone.
Cancelling or postponing a course before you start it
- For face to face courses, see sections 7 and 8 of the terms and conditions
- For virtual groups courses, see sections 10 and 11 of the terms and conditions
- If your visa is refused, see section 4 of the terms and conditions. Please note that it is your responsibility to apply your visa in good time
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions we would be very happy to discuss them with you either by telephone +44 (0)20 7605 4123 or by email at clients
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London