Our Expertise. Your Results. A Memorable Experience.
See what we do, what services we offer, and what we represent.
- Find out more about our company vision, team, location, history, accreditation, trainers and about the trust.
Our Proven Process
- See the process that ensures success.
- Here's some more information about the clients at each of our three UK centres, including the nationality mix, average age and average number of clients per year.
Work for Us
- See what opportunities are available to join us.
- Read through our terms and conditions before coming to The London School of English.
Services & Facilities
- Your time is valuable so we pay close attention to all our facilities and services. Click here to see more information about hiring our premises.
- Free daily three-course lunch for our course participants in Holland Park Gardens, London.
Making a Complaint
- If you are unhappy about anything, please speak to a member of staff as soon as possible so we can try to quickly resolve the issue. If you are still unhappy, then you can make a formal complaint. Please see section three of our policies for more information.
The London School Trust
- The London School Trust is an officially recognised Charitable Trust established in the name of the school.
- The following list describes any policies that affect our stakeholders, including our course participants, our educational partners including agents, our staff, our suppliers and the wider environment.
Our Values, Vision and Philosophy
- Find out why we do this work and what we hope to achieve.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London or Canterbury