Our Expertise. Your Results. A Memorable Experience.
See what we do, what services we offer, and what we represent.
- Find out more about our company vision, team, location, history, accreditation, trainers and about the trust.
Our Proven Process
- See the process that ensures success.
Work for Us
- See current career opportunities.
- Read through our Terms & Conditions.
Services & Facilities
- Your time is valuable so we pay close attention to all our facilities and services. Click here to see more information about hiring our premises.
- Daily three-course lunch for our course participants in Holland Park Gardens, London. Unlimited free tea and coffee.
Making a Complaint
- If you are unhappy about anything, please speak to a member of staff as soon as possible so we can try to quickly resolve the issue. If you are still unhappy, then you can make a formal complaint. Please see section three of our policies for more information.
The London School Trust
- The London School Trust is an officially recognised Charitable Trust established in the name of the school.
- The following list describes any policies that affect our stakeholders, including our course participants, our educational partners including agents, our staff, our suppliers and the wider environment.
Our Values, Vision and Philosophy
- Find out why we do this work and what we hope to achieve.
- Find out why people come to train with us, and where they come from.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1500 independent client reviews
Over 100 years’ experience
Tailored training delivers clear results
Memorable experiences in London and online