Our general English courses are designed for people who want to improve fluency and accuracy in English. Some people who do these courses are learning for work, others for study or simply for personal interest.
- Choose full-time (22-27 hours per week), part-time (12 hours per week), or .
- Are you travelling from outside the UK? Our Quarantine Package is designed to give you the option of joining our General English immersion course whilst you self-isolate on arrival in the UK.
- People who are unable to travel can train with us with Virtual Groups through virtual classrooms in small friendly groups.
Improve your fluency, accuracy and confidence speaking English. You will be in a class with motivated adults aged 20+. Full-time and part-time options available.
|General English 20+ course for Beginners||Our General English course for Beginners is for adults who have a low level of English (levels 1-2 or A1-A2). Taught in small groups, you will learn to use English in everyday situations. You will feel confident very soon!|
|Individual English Training||A one-to-one course allows you to have a personalised course with your own trainer.|
|Combination course: |
General English 20+ plus Individual Training
|This course combines General English classes with Individual English Training.|
|General English - Virtual Groups||This course is for people who want to be confident in a range of situations and who want to improve their English skills for everyday life and conversation.|
|Voice & Accent Training||Soften your accent, sound clearer, and speak with greater authority and confidence.|
I have only good things to say. Professional teachers who payed attention both to individual and the group needs. The atmosphere was friendly and made it easy to learn.Elin - General English 30+
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1300 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London and online