Individual English Training
Individual English training is available via Zoom, or face to face in Holland Park Gardens. Your trainer will deliver English lessons based on your individual goals. You will discuss these with your trainer who will create your custom-made programme. Your schedule may include evenings and weekends if you arrange this in advance.
Do you have questions?
Who is it for?
Individual English Training is a good option if you feel that a group is not suitable, if you have limited time available or you have a specific need which requires individual attention. The training content is entirely flexible to suit you.
It was a really helpful training before starting a new job in an international company.Cornelia
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Have greatly improved your performance in specific areas
- Be able to understand your own language problems and identify future areas to focus on
- Be able to speak with greater confidence, fluency and accuracy
- Be able to use a much larger range of vocabulary
This course offers totally personalised and focused training which a group course may not be able to give you. Participants choose this course for a wide variety of reasons, which can include:
Preparation for an important presentation
Increasing confidence for an English-language conference, seminar or meeting
Priority focus on specific areas of weakness
A wish to ensure total focus on personal needs
All our individual tuition programmes include a detailed needs analysis which helps us to create a customised training programme to make sure that we focus on your specific needs.
Choose the option that is best for you
Individual tuition is available in three formats:
Face to face in our Holland Park Gardens centre
- Minimum age: 20
- Minimum duration: 15 hours
- Number of hours per week: 15, 20 or 30
- Start dates: any Monday
- Fees 2023: £99 per hour (standard hours)
On Demand training (Zoom): 5, 10 or 15 hours in total
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum duration: 5-hour block
- Session times and day(s) are flexible
- Start dates are confirmed after booking based on availability
- Fees 2023: £70 per hour (standard hours)
- Zoom training must be taken within 12 months of booking start date.
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
All course materials and resources
Three months access to London School Online platform
Detailed end-of-course progress report
Certificate of course completion
- Intensive (Zoom)
- On Demand (Zoom)
- Maximum group size: 1
20 (London), 18 (Zoom)
variable, see page for details.
- Number of hours per week: variable, see page for details.
- Start dates: any Monday, or flexible start dates based on availability.
2023 & 2024
£99 per hour face-to-face
£70 per hour online via Zoom
2:1 lessons 2023 & 2024
£55 per person per hour face-to-face
£45 per person per hour via Zoom
Standard hours are from 08.00 - 18.00 Monday to Friday. Contact us for evening and weekend sessions.