Individual English Training
Individual English training is offered in London, Canterbury or via Skype. Your dedicated trainer will deliver English lessons based on your individual goals. You will discuss these with your trainer who will create your tailor-made programme. Your schedule may include evenings and weekends if you arrange this in advance.
Who’s it for?
Individual English Training is designed for you if you feel that a group is not suitable, you have limited time available or you have a specific need which requires individual attention. A programme of individual tuition recognises that everyone is different, so the training content is entirely flexible to suit you.
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Have significantly improve your performance in priority areas
- Be able to understand your own language problems and identify future areas of focus
- Be able to speak with greater confidence, fluency and accuracy
- Be able to use a greatly increased active vocabulary
This course offers totally personalised and focused training which a group course may not be able to provide you. Participants choose this course for a wide variety of reasons, which can include:
Preparation for an important presentation
Increasing confidence for an English-language conference, seminar or meeting
Priority focus on specific areas of weakness
A need to ensure total focus on personal needs
All our individual tuition programmes include a detailed needs analysis leading to a carefully tailored training programme to ensure that we maintain complete focus on specifically identified areas of need.
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
It was a really helpful training before starting a new job in an international company.Cornelia
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 450 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online
- Max group: 1/ 2
- Min age: 18
- Min Duration: 15 hours
- £80/hour (1:1 standard rate)
£100/hour (1:1 out-of-hours rate)
£50/person/hour (2:1 standard rate)
£64/person/hour (2:1 out-of-hours rate)
Standard hours are from 08.00 - 18.00 Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours will be charged the out-of-hours rate.