Customised, bespoke training with a consultative approach to design, delivery and reporting
We can build a corporate English training solution for your organisation based on your goals and unique requirements. Asextensive experience in English training for well-known international organisations.
We take great care to make sure that everything we deliver is relevant to the needs and objectives of our clients, which means taking the time to understand them. We put in place clear objectives and measure progress against these to make sure that learners reach their goals.
We analyse feedback and progress from the point of view of both the learner and trainer and agree the most appropriate reporting methods with each client.
Group courses for individual employees
- For over 50 years, many of our corporate clients have sent their employees to join our multi-national courses which are delivered at our UK centres based in London and Canterbury.
Training Solutions at a glance
- Industries: Extensive experience with all industries and sectors - see the list of our clients by industries
- Locations: Available in our centres in London and Canterbury, in the UK, in the European Union, as well as internationally in your company
- Content: Customised to suit your requirements. This may include general English, business and professional English, legal English, voice & accent modification training and cross-cultural training
- Reporting: Assessment reports available for all participants
- Flexible times: During work hours, evenings and weekends available
- Format: Individual lessons and group courses
- English levels: All levels from beginner to advanced
- Blended learning: courses combining featuring face-to-face and online training
The London School of English was founded in 1912, which makes us the longest-established accredited English language school in the world
Our trainers are mature, qualified and, above all, experienced. Our methodologies focus on getting the most out of people, encouraging cooperation between the trainer and the learner - and between individual learners. We are constantly exploring news ways of making our training more effective and relevant to the needs of our clients.
- Our end-of-course reports not only record the progress participants have made in key communication skills, but also measure how their confidence has increased during the course. By measuring the improvement in a participant’s ability and confidence, we are able to demonstrate a clear return on your investment.
The London School Group Corporate Brochure (PDF)
Browse our corporate group brochure full information about what we offerDownload
LondonSchool OnlineView Courses
In-company language training
- Design consultation
- Learner objectives
- Progress reports
- Flexible delivery