This section is to help you be prepared for your visit before you come to The London School of English.
- Find out more about us, including our values, news, and terms.
Arriving in the UK
- Plan your journey to the UK with useful information about transport and what you need to bring with you.
- Detailed information on visa requirements for studying in the UK.
Brochure and Prices
- Download a copy of our brochure or see our latest prices.
How to Register and Pay
- After you have chosen which course you would like to do, find the best way to register and pay.
- Read through our terms and conditions before coming to The London School of English.
- After you arrive, make the most of your stay here and explore the area and the culture with some of our social programmes.
When We Are Open
- The dates when our centres are closed and our standard opening hours.
How to Find Us
- Directions to our centres in London and Canterbury.
- Free daily three-course lunch for our course participants.
- Our blog is written by experienced trainers who have been working with students, like you, for many years. Read their posts and ask them questions, they're happy to help you.
- See whether your question is answered here with our frequently asked questions.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London or Canterbury