Excellent Customer Experience & Results
As an agent of The London School of English you can rely on satisfied clients. Our customers consistently rate their experience as 'Excellent' in independent reviews.
Your clients will receive high-quality English training and tailor-made classes. We appeal to motivated adults who need to use English language effectively for their work and studies. The course content is prepared each week based on the individual goals of the participants.
Your clients will gain an insight into British culture, international connections and a memorable experience.
Read what our customers say:
Find out more information for clients who need visas including what kind of visa you need and whether you need a visa or not.
Find out more information about insurance prices and policy for students.
Marketing Materials Downloads
The London School of English Brochure (PDF)
PDF version of our brochureDownload
- The London School of English Experience Video
- Holland Park Centre video (Professional Courses, General English 30+)
- Canterbury Centre video (Immersion courses in a traditional English city)
- Westcroft Square Centre video (General, University preparation, Younger professionals courses)
- Sample Training Session
- The London School of English Canterbury Webinar
Courses, Fees & Registrations Downloads
|Registration fees for courses||How to register||Fees|
|Course registration via an online booking system (recommended)||£30|
|Course registration via email||Download a registration form, fill it with your details and send the form to us via email@example.com||£60|
Click here to find the contact person for your region.
Interested in Becoming an Agent?
If you are interested in working with us as a partner, please contact us and tell us the countries and the type of clients that you are working with. Click here to contact us.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 450 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online