Excellent Customer Experience & Results
As an agent of The London School of English you can rely on satisfied clients. Our customers frequently rate their experience as 'Excellent' in independent reviews.
Your clients will receive high-quality English training and customised classes. We suit motivated adults who need to use English language effectively for their work and studies. The course content is prepared each week based on the individual goals of the participants.
Your clients will gain knowledge of British culture, international connections and a memorable experience.
Read what our customers say:
How to register clients:
Find out how to register a client, including making course changes when necessary.
Find out more information about insurance prices and policies for students.
Answers to the most frequent questions about our courses, trainers, training delivery, and fees.
Reference materials and videos.
- Client guide for setting up an online lesson:
Equipment and joining instructionsfor clients
Virtual Groups: course details summary
Virtual Groups - sample classroom in action
- Legal 20-30 classroom in action. Click here
- Skype Individual lesson in action. Click here
Virtual Groups: classroom images
- London School Online sample screenshots (legal, general and business English). Click here
- Virtual Groups sample class screenshot (see below)
The London School of English Brochure (PDF)
PDF version of our brochureDownload
- The London School of English Experience Video
- Holland Park Centre video (Professional Courses, General English 30+)
- Canterbury Centre video (Immersion courses in a traditional English city)
- Westcroft Square Centre video (General, University preparation, Younger professionals' courses)
- Sample Training Session
- The London School of English Canterbury webinar
Courses, Fees & Registrations Downloads
|Registration fees for courses||How to register||Fees|
|Course registration via an online booking system (recommended)||£40|
|Course registration via email||Download a registration form, complete it with your details and send the form to us via firstname.lastname@example.org||£80|
See the members of our sales team and find the contact person for your region.
Interested in Becoming an Agent?
If you are interested in working with us as a partner, please contact us and tell us the countries and the type of clients that you are working with. Click here to contact us.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London or Canterbury