Excellent Customer Experience and Results
As an agent of The London School of English you can rely on satisfied clients. Our customers frequently rate their experience as 'Excellent' in independent reviews.
Your clients will receive high-quality English training and customised classes. We suit motivated adults who need to use English language effectively for their work and studies. The course content is prepared each week based on the individual goals of the participants.
|We have launched a Quarantine Package option that allows students to start their immersion course in London for free. Find the details of the Quarantine Package here.|
We are also giving your clients the option to try before they buy with a free 30-minute online taster group session. Here is a link to the sign up form for the taster sessions.
Your clients will gain knowledge of British culture, international connections and a memorable experience.
Read what our customers say:
We have been working with The London School of English since 2015 when we sent our first group of professionals to attend an English course with a specialised component tailored to their needs. As an agency you have to be able to rely on your partner to deliver first-class service for your clients. We appreciate the way the staff at The London School of English always take care of our students and their individual needs. That's why the feedback we have received has been excellent.Marja, White House
Opportunities in Public Procurement for Agencies
Agent case study - White HouseDownload
General resources about booking a course
How to register clients
- Find out how to register a client, including making course changes when necessary.
- Find out the details of our Quarantine Package
- Find out more information for clients who need visas including what kind of visa you need and whether you need a visa or not.
- Find out more information about insurance prices and policies for students.
- Answers to the most frequent questions about our courses, trainers, training delivery, and fees.
- Reference materials and videos.
- Equipment and joining instructions for clients
- Courses, Fees & Registrations downloads
- Registration forms - courses in London, or Virtual Groups courses
Learn English in London
Dates and fees - 2021
Resources about Holland Park Gardens and staying in London
- Covid-19 safety Presentation
- Options for self-isolation
- Accommodation with Homestay families
- High-resolution photos of our centres, courses & accommodation
- Interactive 360 virtual tour of our Holland Park Gardens Centre
Learn English Online
Dates and fees - 2021
- London School Online sample screenshots (legal, general and business English). Click here
- Photos of our virtual group courses (example below)
Online English Conversation Classes
- Business English Express - business conversation skills. Click here
Sales and marketing team
Meet the members of our sales team and who is responsible for your area.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1300 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London and online