+44 (0)20 7605 4123 Student Login


Get Insured

Before you arrive in the UK, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your own financial and personal security.

You can take out your own insurance or alternatively you can request insurance when you book your course through our on-line booking system and we will arrange it for you.

If you come from an EU, EEA country or Switzerland you will find a European Health Insurance Card useful - you need to apply for one in your home country.

The London School of English is working in partnership with Endsleigh, to provide our students with a policy which has been specifically designed to meet your requirements whilst you are studying in the UK.

Cost: £11.12 per week 

Policy benefits include:

  • 24 hour English-speaking helpline for medical emergencies
  • Cancellation or curtailment charges – cover for unavoidable or necessary costs in the event that you have to cut short or cancel your trip due to death, bodily injury or illness
  • Medical expenses should any child or school group leader be injured or fall ill during the trip
  • Theft, loss or damage to any of your luggage, clothing and personal belongings including valuables

This table shows the maximum amounts payable under each section:

International Student Cover

Cover sectionMaximum Amount
Cancellation or Curtailment Charges£3,000
Emergency Medical & Other Expenses£2,000,000
Personal Accident£30,000
Course Fee£8,000
Personal Liability£1,000,000

This is only a summary of the cover provided. The full policy document can be read in full on The London School of English website, which can be accessed by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.

Please note that we cannot be held responsible for loss of property while you are in the school. 

Please note that it is an advantage to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the date you are accepted for cover. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident preventing you from travelling.

The London School of English is an appointed representative of Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Important Pre-Contract Information

Important Pre-Contract Information

Pre-contract information


Statement of Insurance & Policy

Statement of Insurance & Policy

Statement of Insurance & Policy 2024


Insurance Product Information Document

Insurance Product Information Document

Insurance Product Information Document 2024


Why study at The London School of English?

  • Rated “Excellent” based on over 1750 independent client reviews
    Over 100 years’ experience
    Tailored training delivers clear results
    Memorable experiences in London and online
Find out more