Our Values, Vision and Philosophy
We help people to communicate across borders and cultures.
Our Corporate/Brand Values
- We are proud of what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We communicate honestly and openly
- We innovate and improve
- We are a team; we get things done together
- We treat participants as experienced adults with a great deal to contribute to their course.
- Work is concentrated. Time is precious. All our courses are intensive.
- The schedule is planned but flexible.
- No single training method suits everyone. We are sensitive to different learning styles.
- Our approach is always practical. People need to use English, not just study it.
- Small is beautiful. We restrict the numbers in our course centres so that we can ensure a really personal service at all times.
- English is important because it is a world language, used for international communication. We offer a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Learning is a collaboration - between the trainer and the learner, and between individual learners.
- Learning never ends. We know that your course with us is just part of a bigger picture. We try to give you the tools to continue to develop your English after you leave us.
- Our courses are stimulating. Language learning is sometimes quite hard work, but you will never be bored.
- Our courses are demanding. The more you put in the more you will get out. We help you to learn - we cannot learn for you.
- Our courses are enjoyable. They are more effective that way.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 1,000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London or online