Essential International Communication
If you want to build better relationships, collaborate more effectively and avoid misunderstandings, our Essential International Communication training will give you the skills you need to interpret and respond to a wide range of communication styles and methods employed by colleagues, clients and partners worldwide.
Who’s it for?
Essential International Communication is for you if you work internationally, whether as part of a global team, in sales or marketing, global supply chain or on an international joint venture.
- A greater awareness of your own communication style
- An understanding of how you come across
- A framework for recognising and adapting to other communication styles
- Practical techniques for clear and effective communication
"Good presentation. The course was perfect. I don’t think any improvement is needed."Richard Jodeika, Assistant Front of House Manager, Hyde Park Residences
- Self-assessment: What is your communication style?
- Barriers to successful international communication
- Recognising cross-cultural communication styles
- Selecting the right communication mode
- Interpreting non-verbal signals: silence, gesture, space
- How to deliver difficult messages
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request