International Presentation Skills
Our International Presentation Skills course is for you if you would like to become a more confident presenter and learn new techniques for engaging with international audiences. You will build greater awareness of the cultural and linguistic implications of presenting internationally and develop more effective presentation skills through live practice and feedback.
Who’s it for?
International Presentation Skills is for who must present their ideas in unfamiliar contexts whether international sales and marketing professionals, trainers, HR managers or heads of department working globally
- An understanding of expectations and perceptions of good presenters
- Feedback on how you come across as a presenter
- Techniques for adapting your style for international audiences
- A checklist for successful international presentations
"Great interactive session with good group discussion. Knowledgeable facilitator with good experience and analogies to draw on."Julie Townsend, Head of Operations ABN-AMRO
- What makes a good presenter and a good presentation?
- Cross-cultural considerations for international presentations
- Presentation structure
- The look and feel of your international presentation
- Using global English, voice clarity, pace and pitch of delivery
- Enhancing your communication for international audiences
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Public Course
- Public Course: £395 / 1 day
- Bespoke: on request