Presentation Skills Training
Our Presentation Skills training is for you if you would like to become a more confident presenter and learn new techniques for engaging with a wide range of audiences. You will practise linguistic, vocal and non-verbal techniques and develop more effective presentation skills through live practice and feedback. If you present to international audiences we can also focus on the cultural implications of international presentations.
Who’s it for?
Our Presentation Skills training is for professionals who present their ideas in a range of contexts whether international sales and marketing professionals, trainers, HR managers or heads of department working at home or away.
- An understanding of expectations and perceptions of good presenters
- Feedback on how you come across as a presenter
- Techniques for adapting your style to your audiences
- A checklist for successful presentations
"Great interactive session with good group discussion. Knowledgeable facilitator with good experience and analogies to draw on."Julie Townsend, Head of Operations, ABN-AMRO
- What makes a good presenter and a good presentation?
- Cross-cultural considerations for international presentations
- Presentation structure
- The look and feel of your presentation
- Using language, voice clarity, pace and pitch of delivery
- Enhancing your communication skills
- Filmed presentation practice
Useful webinars and blogs on presentation skills
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Public Course
- Public Course: £450/ 1 day
- Bespoke: on request